Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2015

Pollen Update from this morning

Wendy and I went on a road trip to Wabasha and back up through Prescott, WI and home. I found when I hit Cottage Grove heading south, springtime allergies hit me. By the time we got to Wabasha, I couldn't catch my nose because it was running so bad.
Soft Maples were bursting out south of the metro. Down in Wabasha they are a easy a week ahead of northern Washington County. We did see blooming trees up to about Hastings/Cottage Grove area. But it quickly fell off to bare branches from that point north.
 We did see about 30 Eagles in flight and on the ice and an Osprey sitting in a tree.