Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

What lurks near the bee yard


My trail camera got a picture of this Red Fox taking a break


I cropped this photo of the Red Fox


A young fawn starting to munch on the clover and buckwheat I planted


A Doe deer cruising past the camera

I have my trail camera running. Last week I was woken up to a big cat snarling in the woods near my house. Of course I really wasn't interested in a close personal encounter so I stayed inside. The next night I put my camera out.
I heard two days later of a cougar sighted in Stillwater by two different people.
I hope I can catch a picture of it on my trail camera.