Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

package bee update update 4/9/2019

 I talked to Ray Olivarez this afternoon. Looks like the first delivery may be sometime within the next 10 - 14 days or so. I don't want to publish a hard date because a few things need to be firmed up first. But, on the other hand, I want to make sure our bee customers are being given as much information as I can give at the moment so they can make a plan. There is a possibility that this first delivery may come on or around Easter.
I will be talking with Ray again tomorrow and hopefully things will get a clearer picture.