Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bee Cages - I need them back


Unfortunately, this customer will not be getting a credit for the damaged cage.

Anyone who lives within 60 miles of me please get the package bee cages back to me by March 15 or I can't give a credit on the cages. I need to send them back to Calif. to get filled with bees. If I don't have them, I have to buy more. If you live further than 60 miles you don't have to return them and you will still get the credit. But if you are stopping by or cruising through the metro, if it is convenient, drop them by. Leave them by the shop with a note on whose they are. Thank You