Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Package Bee Update 4/2/2019

I talked to our bee supplier Ray Olivarez today. He did say that they have been caging queens. So they have been getting some queen mating done, even with the tough weather. The weather in the near term is improving in his area where he is doing queen mating. He is hoping to get some type of delivery schedule together soon. Probably after this weekend. So with any luck there may be a delivery date in our future.
 I will update again as soon as I know anything.
The 14 day outlook for weather is much improved from what we have been seeing. With partly cloudy skies and warm temperatures at the mid to end of the forecast.
Orland, California 14 day forecast