Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Package Bee Delivery Update 4/10/2019

I talked with Ray Olivarez today. This is what is happening with the bee deliveries.
The first delivery:
 The bees should be here on Saturday April 20th. There is a possibility they may show up sometime on the 19th. But that is to be determined.
The second delivery:
 The second delivery will be right behind the first. The bees may be here possibly around the 22nd of April. This date is not solid, but I wanted to get it out there. If all this happens, the deliveries will be coming fast, one right after another.
I will update this blog if there are any changes or more information. Being these deliveries may be coming close together, please check this blog daily for updates.