Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Package Bee Delivery Pick up

The next package bee delivery will be this weekend. The rest of the 2 lb and all of the 3 lb packages will be on this load.
I will have the bees sometime on Friday. The bees will be available as soon as I have unloaded them.
The main pick up day will be Saturday.
When you come to pick up, turn into the driveway with the sign that says B's.

Saturday pick up will follow this schedule.
We will go by the first initial of your last name:
.......... 7am - 8am call for this time
A - C ...8am - 9am
D - F ...9am - 10am
G- J ...10 am - 11am
K-M ...11am - 12pm
N-P ....12pm - 1pm
Q-R ....1pm - 2pm
S-Z .....2pm - 3pm

Check this blog to make sure they have arrived.