Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2008

First Load

The first load of 2 lb packages will be here sometime Friday the 25th of April.
It is a small amount, about 1/3 of the load that I have coming.
I have e-mailed and called everyone who is on this load.
If you did not get anything from me then your bees will be on the next load, one week later than this one.
I don't know what time of day they will be here on Friday. Watch the blog for updates. Pick up is on Friday and Sat.
Please know that you may not get the queen you ordered. But you will get a mated queen with the bees.This will apply to both loads of bees.