Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Massive Failure

I got the call at 2 am. There has been a bad development. The whole load has died.
I don't know what the cause was.
My supplier says in our short conversation that he will work on a new load. It might be two weeks out. Everything is a little sketchy at 2:30 am . I will talk to him tomorrow to find out details.
Ray Olivarez my supplier, has done everything to make this right for us. Working the phone in Calif. trying to make the load get here. It has been a very stressful time for him.
Again Ray and I apologize for this problem and will work diligently to solve this in a positive way for everyone.