Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Load pick up info

The first load will be in on Friday. It is a partial load of 2 lb packages.
I have called or e-mailed everyone on this load.
If you have not received anything from me then you are on the May 2nd load.
The second load is the rest of the 2 lb and all of the 3 lb.

Pick up for the first load will be this Friday or Sat.
Friday pick up call after 9 am or check the blog to make sure they have arrived.
Pick up Friday until 7 pm.
This is a partial load so I can condense the pick up time on Sat.
Sat pick up as follows
We will go by the first initial of your last name:
...........
A - D ...8am - 9am
E - H ...9am - 10am
I- M....10 am - 11am
N-S ....11am - 12pm
T-Z ....12pm - 1pm
1pm - 5pm open to everyone that can't make this schedule.
I will be around until 5 pm Sat. Call me if you need a later time.

Check this blog to make sure the bees have arrived.