Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Busy day at the bird feeders

I received a monocular for Christmas this year. The monocular attaches to a cell phone. You line up the hole with your phone camera. While it is not a professional picture, they turn out ok. The birds were at the feeders today.
I also had Orioles and hummingbirds. The two Red Fox that came through while I was looking at the birds. Then a couple deer decided to walk on by. It was quite a day for being so cool and dreary.
Scarlet Tanager

Indigo Bunting

Rose Breasted Grosbeak

Two Red Fox - from about 40 yards with the monocular

Scarlet Tanager and Indigo Bunting. The closeup pics were with the monocular with the birds on these feeders. This pic was from my porch window with my phone.

Monocular with cell phone adapter