Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Queens

Marked Saskatraz Queen on a frame of QuickDraw foundation. Notice the eggs in the open cells at the top of the pic.

I will be getting queens starting next week and will be getting weekly shipment of queens for the next month.
Please call or email to reserve a queen(s). I will be getting 300 queens to start. There will be a 3 - queen limit the first week of queens.
Carniolan - unmarked $31.00, marked $33.00
Italian - unmarked $31.00, marked $33.00
Saskatraz - unmarked $33.00, marked $35.00
Queens will only be available to my current customers.
If you are not in my customer list or no longer buy your bees from me, try Olivarez Honey Bees or Big Island Queens for queens.