Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2017

3 lb Package bee update 4/13 - 7am

I think the bees will be delivered sometime this weekend. I do not know when at this time. It all depends on when the truck leaves California and the weather along the route. The bee supplier is working in between rain storms loading up the package bee cages.
I know this is Easter weekend and many people may be out of town. The pickup days will also go into early next week.
 But if you are around, watch for updates.
I will be publishing a pickup schedule, giving you a time to pickup, going by the first initial of your last name. For this to work, I need you to pickup with the schedule. There are 800 beekeepers on this delivery and pickups needs to be spread out through the day.
There should be solid pickup dates and a pickup schedule published by Friday.