My annual extracting workshop will be held on Sunday August 17 at 2 - 4pm. It is free of charge to attend.
It will be limited to 50 people. Due to its popularity first time beekeepers only. I am sorry but I have to limit this to folks who have never been here before.
My disclaimer: Caution should be taken as there can be bees flying around and bee stings can and will happen.
We will demonstrate:
- Methods of pulling honey off the hive
- Using a hot knife for uncapping
- Spinning the frames in an extractor
- Filtering honey
- Bottling a bear to take home
- Setting up a hive for winter
Please RSVP me to sign up. 651-439-8793