Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Crank Up Bird Feeder

I put up a crank up bird feeder. I have always had trouble with squirrels and an occasional bear on or destroying our bird feeders.  This feeder keeps all of the varmints from being on the feeders.
 The crank up feeder was easy to install. The post is all aluminum and made for outside conditions.
 The birds love it. Four feeders, offering up a variety of feed. More feeders makes for more birds feeding.
 If you are a serious bird feeder this feeder may work for you.
I purchased this locally from
Crabtree's Garden Gate - Marine on St Croix, MN 55047
www.gardengateatcrabtrees.com