Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2017

package bees 2017 update

We have emailed out information about package bees to everyone on our newsletter list this morning. If you did not get it, the email may be in your junk folder. You can also get it off our website.
 If you want, you can call the order to us.
The sales tax I have on the form, is not accurate, under the 2 lb credit card.
Do not email me your credit card number, call the number to me instead. The order form can be mailed to us, we have a secure Post Office box. If the form is emailed to us, leave off the credit card number. You can mail us a check or call us with the credit card number.
 If the order is emailed, I always respond back to the email. If there is no response from me, means I did not get the email. Technology can fail so we want to make sure that the order was received.