Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

First delivery follow up

The first delivery went very well. The pick up schedule was followed by the beekeepers picking up with the schedule. The wait time for bees was usually five minutes. The crew was able to process everyone through very quickly.
 It is a long day for all of us, it starts at 6 am and ends at 7 pm. Beekeepers come all day and the only rest we all get is our lunch break.
I can't say enough about my helpers without them this all would not be possible.

From the left: Bob, Warren, Mike, Jim, Brian, Eric, Bill, Cory, not pictured Joe, photo by Wendy