April 12th first delivery
April 22nd second delivery
There will be a pick up schedule posted as the day approaches.
There will be no equipment sales on bee pick up day.
The only thing for sale on bee pick up day will be pollen patties, ProSweet pre-made sugar syrup, feeder pails, and ProHealth feeding supplement.
What is ProSweet?
Our Pro-Sweet Liquid Feed is a great choice for hobby beekeepers! Unlike sugar water, Pro-Sweet has both binomial (bees treat these like nectar) and monomial sugars (bees treat these like honey), so it not only stimulates the bees but helps them put on weight. Pro-Sweet won't crystallize or ferment like sugar water, sold in 5 gallon pails.
What is ProHealth?
- Natural calming effect when sprayed on the bees
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial which aids in the overall health of the bees
- Helps build up packages, nucs and swarms when added to your feeding mix
- Prevents syrup fermentation
- Stimulates bees to draw out new foundation faster when used as a spray
- Promotes healthy, vigorous hives when used as a feeding stimulant during late winter,
early spring and during dearths of nectar