I talked to Ray my bee supplier tonight. They have had rainy weather in California. Due to the weather, both of the deliveries will be delayed approximately seven days. He says he will make every effort to get the packages out as quick as he can.
First load will be around April 21st.
Second load around April 28th.
If I get any new information I will post it as soon as I hear it.